Why utilize Business Listings Group (BLG), a leading Cyprus Stock Exchange, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and Canadian Stock Exchange Listings Group?
In order to list on Stock Markets, you should use a designated listings group consultant who can get you listed fast and inexpensive.
The difference between advisors and brokers is that we can:
– Manage the transfer agent of your company legally
– Manage the accounts of the investors in the company
– Manage the shares on behalf of the principles
– Manage capital raises to sophisticated investors
– Trade the shares and clear the shares within the market
– List the firm on the stock exchange as a Broker Dealer
– Offer Equity Financing, Debt Financing, and bonds legally
– Upgrade your listing to other markets such as the regulated market, AIM, TSX, DAX, Berlin, etc.
– Produce prospectus documents that can be filed with the FSA, Frankfurt, and Cyprus to register greater than 5 million euro
– To produce Information Memorandums and Investment Memorandums with the FSA broker dealer registration on the document to validate its offering within the European Market
– Produce bankable third party valuations registered and certified
– Produce reliable Equity Story’s and Share Vision Reports that can be distributed to Sophisticated Investors
Often firms will consider listing with firms by going directly to expensive legal and accounting firms directly, however, unless a firm is prepared to do all of the KYC themselves to ensure the investors in their firms are sophisticated, high net worth, professional investors, then a company can run afoul of regulations.
Funds within a sophisticated market generally range up to 5 million euro in private equity, and with bond and debt financing between 2.5 million and $100 million. (Higher financings are available.) Utilizing Bond Formation and Trust Formations.
Generally financings for firms that exceed 5 million euro require application to the regulated market and a prospectus, unless it is debt financing like a Bond.
Why Small to Medium Sized Companies Should List on Stock Markets?
- no minimum or maximum capitalisation
- no minimum prior trading record required
- no prescribed level of shares to be in public hands
- no requirement to be a plc if joining the OTC
- no complicated take-over rules
- straight forward admission process with no requirement to produce a prospectus on admission unless joining the Regulated Market.
Listing on the Cyprus markets takes 3-6 weeks, including due diligence, clearing, settlement, and trading. Business Listings Group tries to make it as easy as possible for firms to list, no prospectus is required unless you are listing on the regulated markets.
Contact us at email@example.com